Selective Pallet Racks offer an excellent solution for warehouses where it is necessary to keep a wide variety of products (SKUs). Contact us today about our selective pallet racking systems, and be sure to check out our Drive In Pallet Racks.
Selective pallet rack systems provide:
- Direct access to all pallets being stored.
- Ability to handle one pallet without the need to move other pallets.
- Easy stock control. Each pallet has it’s own pallet position.
- Load flexibility, both in terms of weight and volume.
- A typical selective pallet rack layout at right shows back-to-back rows allowing forklift access to pallets stored on both sides.
- A normal selective pallet rack layout, pictured below, shows different materials that can be stored depending on the type of support.
Selective Pallet Rack Accessories Include:
- Cross Bars (front to back) Pallet Rack Supports
- Wire Mesh Decks Waterfall or Flush Mount
- Solid Metal and or Wood Decking
- End Row Protectors & Post Protectors
- Drum and or Steel Coil Cradles
- Row Spacers, Wall Spacers