TGW-ERMANCO’s belt-driven, live-roller accumulation conveyor completely eliminates line pressure while providing maximum density of various sizes of cartons and totes or just about any conveyable product.
These warehouse conveyor systems are best suited for distribution center accumulation applications where high throughput is required and product sizes and weights vary.
- Pre-wired, plumbed electrical and pneumatic components for ease of installation
- No minimum weight restriction for electronic sensing
- Spring-loaded take-up maintains optimum belt tension
- Innovative direct-drive system provides high efficiency for long lengths, reducing energy consumption and noise
- Unique frame design protects electronic and pneumatic components
- Hollow-shaft direct drive eliminates noisy chains and sprockets
TGW-ERMANCO’s zero-pressure curve provides product accumulation on a curve when the zone following the curve has product present. These warehouse conveyor systems are ideal for accumulation and transportation applications where live roller curves, spurs, and short sections of conveyor can be slave-driven from Narrow Belt Accumulations sections or from a belt section of conveyor.
- Eliminates the need to program the conveyor system in such a manner as to prevent product backing up on the curves
- Curve slave-driven from adjacent conveyors eliminates motors, reducing controls and wiring costs
- Ease of maintenance to belt reduces cost and downtime
- Smooth, cushion top belt provides maximum drive and minimum noise
- Speeds up to 200 fpm provide maximum throughput