TGW-ERMANCO’s Pick Zone Module is a cost effective zone-picking solution, consisting of line-shaft-driven conveyors that transfer totes or cartons from a mainline conveyor into predetermined picking zones adjacent and parallel to the mainline.
Pick-or-pass zone picking for split-case order fulfillment.
- Transfers “on the fly” to achieve high throughput
- Entire module driven by one motor (or two motors, when the reversing TGW-ERMANCO Right-Angle Sorter is used), reducing costs and power consumption
- These automated picking systems can be used with any accumulation conveyor
- All conveyors shipped fully assembled, reducing installation costs
- Precision bearings in all driven rollers and timing belts provide quiet operation
- Few mechanical devices, reducing maintenance